SEO Marketing Internship
TA Ticket Printing and EventWristbands.com are seeking an awesome SEO & Marketing Intern to help promote the products we sell! During this internship, should you make the cut, you’ll learn valuable marketing skills with a focus on SEO, all while being immersed in our company culture.
You’ll work closely with our Marketing Coordinator on SEO campaigns that will drive sales and astound the masses.
Hours: 9am-5pm (2 days a week – Flexible)
Internship period: May 2013 – July 2013
Core responsibilities will include:
- Coordination with the Marketing team on SEO, SEM, Affiliate programs, CRM, social media and email campaigns.
- Strategic: Assist in developing annual plans including; marketing and promotional activity, web enhancements/ development, customer insight and other relevant digital activities
- Brand development through online channels
- You’ll learn about Budgets and ROI – defining investment and constant measurement of ROI
- Recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Reporting- developing and delivering
- Research – research new products, competitors, potential clients, and upcoming event
Some basic requirements:
- Basic eCommerce knowledge and understanding
- Sales and Goal oriented
- An interest in learning the ins and outs of Google
- Webmaster tools
- Trusted Stores
- Merchant Center
- Strong research skills
- A keen blogger with something interesting to say
- Social media saavy: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ & more
If you think you have what it takes and are ready for a fun learning experience, apply today!